Saturday 25 January 2014

Stacking the Shelves

image
 Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 I got this idea from my favourite reoccurring post from my favourite book blog! These are the books I have added to my collection recently. Thanks to Kristy for being super inspirational!!
image
 This book was recommended to me a million times by customers and co-workers, and when it went to bestseller, I bought it for half price. I don’t usually read non-fiction, so I’m interested to see how I like it.
image
 Hatchet has been one of my all-time favourite books from childhood. I was forced to read it in grade seven and absolutely loved it and wanted to live in the wilderness just like Brian. I finally bought it at a used bookstore recently because I had never owned it.
image
 I have loved Demi Lovato since her Camp Rock days (Shh, it was early high school), and I love the message she sends to her fans as a fantastic role model. Finally ordered this when it never showed up at my store (still hasn’t).
image
 The friend who recommended Ready Player One to me also recommended this high fantasy series. Her other recommendation was such a hit with me that I took her word for it and picked this one up. It’s a 700-page mass market paperback, so it’s just sitting there enticing me, making me want to take it to a coffee shop and waste my homework time away.
image
 Oh my goodness, I LOVE this series. My favourite book of the year, all thanks to Kristy for another awesome recommendation. I seriously can’t say enough good things about this entire series (third one releases June, 2014) and every time I talk to a customer about it I just gush and barely explain the plot. I originally read it on my Kobo, so now I’m thrilled to actually own this beautifully designed covers.
image
 Book 2 of the Grisha Trilogy!
So that’s my first Stacking the Shelves post! I’m super excited about this! I love sharing the books I’m reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment