Saturday 26 April 2014

Stacking the Shelves #4

 Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

I got my tax return, GST cheque, and vacation pay in the span of a single week... So I went book shopping! I forgot how awesome it feels to have money to spend on books.

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Saenz
This beauty is on my Summer reading list and was just released in paperback.


Into the Still Blue - Veronica Rossi
I only book-loaned this one from work for now. I don't own the rest of the series yet, I'll buy them all when they're in paperback. But this one is probably at the top of my TBR because I'm so worried someone at work is going to spoil the ending!


The Dark and Hollow Places - Carrie Ryan

I really enjoyed The Forest of Hands and Teeth, and this is the third in the series. It was $2, I really couldn't say no. I would like to add - I hate this cover and I really wish teen books would stop doing this. We don't need these "sexualized death" covers on YA books. So sick of that.

Sabriel - Garth Nix
The girls over at Epic Reads got me really excited about this classic fantasy. The prequel is coming out in the fall.

Ready Player One - Ernest Cline
It's about time I owned this!! THE BEST nerdy sci-fi adventure I've ever read. This book is so much fun and I adore it and it's been my Staff Pick at work for ever. So now I finally actually have it on my shelf.


Leave me a link to your StS and I'll definitely check it out! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the of Aristotle and Dante's book :). Looks like you got some great looking reads!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete